Please Join Us for Our Sunday Service. The theme for June is Possibility. Childcare available for infants and toddlers starting at 9 a.m. on Sundays.
June 26, 11 a.m. "Society's Soul" Join us for a look at the modern climate of public education through the eyes of a young public school teacher. Worship Leader: Andrew Miller.
Can’t make it to church? Want to revisit the sermon? Now all of the sermons delivered by Rev. Brian are available online! There’s an option to subscribe so they are emailed to you every week and they will be updated every Monday.
The 2016 Silver Chalice Awards go to:
- Remi Bellocq for his excellent leadership of the board, and the donation of his artistry and talents to the service auction and the church as a whole.
- David Miller for his service on leadership committees, consistent help with tech support and legal advice, and work with the Memorial Garden.
The 2016 Chuck Sohner Award goes to:
- Debra Schweitzer for her work serving those in need in Mali and coordinating the Neightboring Faiths programs bringing our high school in contact with other faith traditions.
Join us in congratulating everyone on their well-deserved recognition!
Movies with Spirit
“Making a Killing: Guns, Greed, and the NRA” Sunday, July 10, Great Hall, 1:00 PM
The Unitarian Universalist Community of Frankfort is sponsoring the screening of this documentary and will lead a discussion immediately afterward. Contact: Ruby Layson, email@example.com.
There are still open spaces available in some of the group events from the service auction. Sign up forms are available in the foyer on Sundays or in the office during the week.
- National Ice Cream Day Party. Sunday July 17th, 2:00 pm. Come beat the heat and celebrate with ice cream, from the classic to the crazy! Contact: Seanna Lea LoBue. Cost: $15.
- Pool Party. Saturday August 13th, 5:00 pm. Contact: Margot van Eck and David Miller. Cost: $10/person or $20/family.
- Cornish Pasty Dinner. Date and Time TBD. Contact Donna Loeffler. Cost $25
- Intro to Zentangle Class. Date and Time TBD. Contact: Stacey Stone. Cost: $20 + $5 for materials on the day of class
- Cross-Stitched Name Tag. Contact: Margery Rigsby. Cost: $20